Applications are invited from persons who possess the requisite experience, and qualifications and suitably meet the corresponding requirements for this mission-critical vacant role.
This position reports to the Executive Human Capital.
Closing date: 10 May 2023
Contact: Sanmarie Marais
Tel: (012) 423-4033 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Facilitates the process of recruitment and selection of staff through the development of role profiles (when required), preparation of advertisements, conducting interviews, and completing verifications.
- Coordinate employee on-boarding.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new employees undergo Micro and Macro orientation within their respective departments and other related departments.
- Facilitate the performance appraisal process by assisting management with effectively managing performance and absence management.
- Ensure the effective coordination of all disciplinary and grievance procedures in line with the applicable codes of conduct.
- Assist with Skills Development and implementation of workplace skills plan (WSP) and the annual training reporting (ATR) and submission to the Department of Labour.
- Monitor and coordinate the updates of all Human Capital policies and procedures, ensuring they are kept up to date with the labour market and or regulatory changes.
- Generate appropriate periodical management information and reports on HC matters.
- Compile and ensure timeous submission of all labour statutory reports to relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide and arrange training & development for employees in the unit (in line with Training plans and needs analysis).
- Assist with payroll administration when needed.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of the department
- A degree/ BTech (NQF 7) in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology
- 3 – 5 years of Human Capital Generalist experience in rendering business partnering/ support to a business unit.
- Good working knowledge of VIP payroll
- Knowledge of latest legislation, BCEA, EE, LRA, BBBEE, SDA Employment legislation, and market best practice
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources principles
- Hospital/ healthcare environment experience will be advantageous.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of HC Policies and procedures
- Understanding the job evaluation process and grading structures
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- A solution-based approach to problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
Please note that the Urology Hospital is a smoking-free facility and an equal opportunity employer. Should you not hear from us within seven working days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. POPIA sections provide that everyone has the right to privacy and it includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination, and use of personal information and any attached text or documentation that are retained by the Urolocare hospitals for a period in accordance with relevant data legislation.