Pelvic Wellness Clinic
Providing a holistic approach to conditions of the pelvic ﬂoor, pelvic organ prolapse and incontinence.
About The Urology Hospital
We offer rapid access to an expert opinion and provide you with the most appropriate medical care.
· To practice integrity and wise leadership
· To attract urologists and supporting professional medical personnel who live up to our vision.
· To provide suitable staff who will realise our vision. To further equip staff, guide them, train them in order to create an environment for achievement.
· To establish and maintain premises and facilities suitable for providing medical urology treatment in line with our vision.
· To furnish the facility with equipment and instruments of the highest quality and latest technology.
· To inform and educate the broader community on the prevention, early identification and treatment of urological, gynaecological, nephrological diseases and conditions.
Outstanding due to excellence and committed to world-class patient care.
The Urology Hospital specialises in the treatment of Male, Female and Paediatric Urological conditions, as well as Gynaecology/Urogynaecology, Nephrology and Pelvic Wellness. With more than 20 urologists under one roof, the hospital offers unparalleled expertise in Urology using the latest, highly specialised technology as well as nursing staff specially trained in Urology. The hospital maintains its association with the academic world to ensure ongoing research, medical education and training in the development of Urology.
Africa’s only specialised
Urology centre of excellence
Our patients can expect a dedicated service with focused attention from our team of experienced doctors and elite medical and administrative staff.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Executive: Human Capital