Overall purpose is to provide a leading role in managing the establishment, development,
procurement and maintenance of the moveable and immovable facilities, equipment and
infrastructure required for the effective and efficient operations of the business of the company.
The above position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will form part of EXCO, leading
the technical team in effectively and efficiently achieving the objectives of the department.
Managing cost, and budgets and resources in line with but not limited to the following technical
and operational requirements:
- Infrastructure development building and amenities
- Mechanical and Electrical Reticulation
- Planned maintenance and emergencies
- General maintenance of all company assets to ensure that equipment and facilities are at all
times, operational and functional effectively and efficiently
- Clinical Engineering / Medical Equipment
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Water & Sanitation
- Clinical Services
- IT & Telecommunication
- Engineering Qualification (Mechanical or Similar)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably hospital environment)
- Qualities, skills and competencies that go with a senior management role.
Please note that The Urology Hospital is a smoking free facility and an equal opportunity
employer. Should you not hear from us within seven working days after the closing date
please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE : 5 March 2021
CONTACT: Marlize Burger (HR Admin Officer)
Tel: (012) 423 4079