This position reports to, and will work closely with the CEO to achieve the following:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Understanding and facilitation of various funder network options and DSP’s
- Analysis of various efficiency reports from funders and hospital own information in preparation for negotiation with funders and identifying opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Establish, build and maintain successful and mutually beneficial business relations with the existing and prospective new industry associations such as NHN, HASA, Funders, CMS etc.
- Identify, analyse and manage trends of funders to determine risks and the impact on the company
- Develop appropriate strategies to mitigate the risks and recommend measures to promote business sustainability and competitive advantage;
- Negotiate and manage service level agreements;
- Evaluate current business performance and maximize business reach and potential;
- Identify business opportunities;
- Explore, research and identify new business development opportunities, including enhancing funder relations function;
- Identify and recommend commercially viable initiatives that promote business growth and increase revenue generation;
- Conduct periodical study on business market, performance and competitor trends in order to keep abreast with the developments within the healthcare sector.
- Tertiary qualification (NQF level 7) in business, economics/commerce related field;
- Relevant medical scheme / private hospital experience is recommended;
- Sound conceptual reasoning ability, analytical aptitude, innovative thinking, excellent oral and written presentation skill;
- Negotiating skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to operate independently
- Positive customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound financial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
Please note that the Urology Hospital is a smoking free facility and an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: 15 January 20201
Mrs Henriette Kemp
Tel: (012) 423 4092