PROFESSIONAL NURSE – WARD
Closing Date: 4 July 2018
The above position will report to the Unit Manager and will be responsible for the following areas:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to the customers
- Accuracy and integrity working with other staff members
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (e.g. Doctor’s needs and preferences)
- Complete daily functions accurately.
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner
- Continuous Professional development and Training of all staff.
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology and optimal utilisation there off.
- Registered with SANC as Professional Nurse.
- Private hospital experience will serve as recommendation
- Sound judgement and a pro-active approach to problem solving and decision making
- An ability to work under high pressure
- Assertive presence
- Sound interpersonal relations
- Willingness to work overtime and flexi hours from time to time
Please note that The Urology Hospital is a smoke free facility and an equal opportunity employer
SLUITINGSDATUM / CLOSING DATE : 4 July 2018
KONTAK / CONTACT: JD de Kock (Human Resources Manager)
Tel: (012) 423-4165
E- Mail: email@example.com