PROFESSIONAL NURSE – THEATRE
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
The above position will report to the Unit Manager and will be responsible for the following areas:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to the customers
- Accuracy and integrity working with other staff members
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (e.g. Doctor’s needs and preferences)
- Complete daily functions accurately.
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner
- Continuous Professional development and Training of all staff.
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology and optimal utilisation there off.
- Registered with SANC as Professional Nurse.
- Theatre technique or experience would be advantageous.
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
- Must be able to work full days and overtime as required by Management.
- An ability to work under high pressure.
- Urology Nursing experience would be an advantage.
Please note that The Urology Hospital is a smoke free facility and an equal opportunity employer
SLUITINGSDATUM / CLOSING DATE : 31 May 2018
KONTAK / CONTACT: JD de Kock (Human Resources Manager)
Tel: (012) 423-4165
E- Mail: email@example.com