Closing Date: 19 April 2018
The above position will report to the Client Liaison Manager and will be responsible for the following areas:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to the patients
- Answer the switchboard within the protocol and standards of the hospital
- Accuracy and integrity in answering the phones and rerooting of calls
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (eg. doctors, medical Aids)
- Complete daily additional functions accurately (e.g. reports, telephone accounts)
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner
- Assist at reception of the hospital as needed
- Minimum qualification Gr 12
- Competent in English and Afrikaans
- Dynamic person with interpersonal, strong influencing- and communication skills
- An ability to work under high pressure
- Competent in attention to detail
- Experience in a hospital environment will be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Available for overtime
- Low absenteeism profile
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
- Must be able to work full days and overtime as required by Management.
- An ability to work under high pressure.
Please note that The Urology Hospital is a smoke free facility and an equal opportunity employer